Sunday 25 October 2015

Mixed vegetable potato pancakes!


Hola Readers!

How are you doing? I hope you all are well.. So am I. I have been cooking new recipes everyday these days. Turning more and more into a passionate foodie.
Since my childhood until now, I have had quite a few passions :P When I was young I was quite passionate about dancing but as I didn't do much for it, I think it may have faded although, I still find myself tapping my feet to the tunes on some special occasion.
But I will not let the cooking passion of mine fade away in any case. I literally spend all my free time, either looking through the internet for new food recipes or watching food  network on TV.

I like drawing inspirations from different types of cooking and experiment in my kitchen.
I wish I could turn it into my profession some day.

Moving on, the recipe I have for you in store today is also one of the experiments I have performed in the kitchen. Its called Potato Pancake.
Pancakes are widely made and eaten in America. Mostly made of plain flour. here in my recipe I have replaced wheat flour with potato mash and added vegetables to it.
So let get started with this simple and interesting recipe.

Ingredients:
     
    
1 Potato mash  1/2 cup
2 Plain flour 1/2  cup
3 Egg 1
4 Chopped Onions 1 small
5 Chopped beans  a handful
6 green chilies 1
7 Coriander a handful
8 Grated Cheese a handful
9 Chili powder 1 tsp
10 Salt 1 tsp
11 Butter 2 tsp




Method:

  1. Take a bowl and put the chopped onions in it.
  2. Add chopped beans
  3. Now add potato mash powder
  4. Add flour
  5. Bring the mixture together
  6. Add chilli powder
  7. Fresh chopped coriander
  8. Add cheese
  9. Add some 1/2 cup of milk to bring the ingredients together
  10. Heat a pan and melt some butter in it
  11. Take a spoonful of the mixture and let it cook
  12. Heat it from both sides
  13. Serve hot 
  14. Enjoy:)

See you again with some other recipe
Until then,
Keep Eating, Keep Reading!
Cheerios

No comments:

Post a Comment