Saturday 20 September 2014

Hello! Namaste! Holla! Bonjour :)

Hello Everyone!

Feels so good that after years and years of reading other people's blogs, wasting time on FB and other stupid social media, I finally got brains of having a blog of my own.
Thanks to my Romanian friend Diana Vladulescu who was the inspiration behind this.

As this is my first post ever, I intend not to waste your time too much. Just an introduction to what this whole blog is going to be.
As we all grow up, we have experiences, these maybe good or bad but it is those experiences which make us a person who we are today or will be tomorrow. And also no one is perfect, we might have times in our lives where we made a silly stupid decision and which changed our lives completely. Although that experience definitely taught us something, it might help someone else committing the same silly stupid mistake again and regretting later. Hang on! don't get that serious I was talking about making a decision to watch "Humshakal's" :P

Hence here I would share my experiences as I travel, eat , cook and live and hope the same from you as well :)

Hence on a leaving note, I will leave you with this beautiful aerial view of one of my favorite cities in Europe.. Barcelona!

See you soon :)


3 comments:

  1. Hoping to be eating a lot of the cuisines at home now :P...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear, that is very kind of you! I hope you enjoy blogging as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete