Sunday 14 August 2016

Yummy Virgin Sangria

Hello Friends,

After complaining a lot about this summer, I am about to praise it. It made me make some summer special recipes which I wouldn't have made before.

I remember I went to Spain last summer and in that heat I loved having their summer drink called Sangria.  There are different versions of it, depending upon the taste and area you go to.

Today I am going to share with you very simple recipe of Virgin Sangria. Virgin because I am a breastfeeding mum and can't afford to get my lil one drunk so early in life :D

You can add some white rum or some gin to it at the end to make it alcoholic.
I hope you will like it as did my family and guests.

Here's for you and remember Keep Eating, Keep Reading and Keep Watching
Cheerios!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment