Sunday 12 July 2015

Prawn Fried Rice


Hi All,

Has been a long time since I wrote, I have so many recipes in my mind which I want to share buuuut I am also going to repeat the old cliched comment "Time hii nahi milta" aka "I don't get time only". I know its a shame and I must criticize myself, which I am right now. Seriously, you should not be so busy in you professional life that you don't even get time to do what you love doing! Ridiculous!


Anyways, leaving my self-criticism behind, lets get started with another new recipe.
I must have told you about my fondness with prawns, if not, its quite clear from my blog hahaha, every other recipe is a prawn something recipe and here once more I am sharing a prawn pulao recipe.

Its simple , easy to make and amazing to eat , hence on my favorite list.

Lets get started now.

Ingredients:
    
     
1 Boiled rice 1cup
2 Raw Prawns 15-Dec
3 Baby corns 10
4 Spring onions 5stems
5 Beans 10
6 Soya Sauce 3tbsp
7 Sesamme seeds 1tsp
8 Schezuan sauce 2tbsp
9 Chili powder
10 Pepper 1/2 tsp
11 Salt to taste
12 Oilve oil 3tbsp



Method;

  1. Chop the bulbs of the green onions and keep the green stems separate.
  2. Chop the beans and baby corn in the same fashion.
  3. Marinate the prawns with salt and pepper and add soy sauce and sesame seeds to it.
  4. Take a pan and add oil.
  5. Add ginger garlic paste
  6. Add the chopped green onions and saute.
  7. Add beans and baby corn.
  8. Add salt, chili powder and schezuan sauce
  9. Add prawns and saute.
  10. When the prawns turn pink, add rice, reduce the flame and let it cook.
  11. Chop the green stems of the onions and add in the end.

  12. Serve hot and enjoy.
Hope to see you again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment